Management Analyst at CertiK provides critical business insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and drives strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. Management Analyst will conduct the following detailed job duties are listed below:
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the firm strategy in order to integrate core values and goals into analytics, communication, and technology
- Lead Marketing Analysts to improve the performance of the company’s overall marketing strategy with quantitative analyses, qualitative insights, and industry knowledge
- Monitor, analyze and interpret business development data to provide support to Sales and Partnerships to increase company revenue
- Work closely with product management to track the full lifecycle and development of internal products
- Recommend new systems, procedures, or organizational changes, confer with managers to ensure changes are working
- Make recommendations to management through presentations or written reports
- MBA or master of related to the business/economics degree
- At least 3 years of work-related experience
- Strong analytical skills are able to interpret a wide range of information and use their findings to make proposals.
- Ability to develop task-based project plans identifying deliverables, business owners, and key deadlines and socializing these plans with the project team
- Self-starter with strong and creative problem-solving skills who is excellent at multi-tasking
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and using related programming skills such as SQL, R, etc.