CertiK is a world-leading cybersecurity firm that focuses on smart contract analysis and blockchain auditing. CertiK engineers strive to develop next-generation technologies to improve the reliability, stability, and scalability of large-scale computer systems.
We're looking for a Business Development Intern to join our ranks. Ideal candidates should have a strong interest in business development, technology, and blockchain. Knowledge of distributed cryptocurrency and decentralized technology is a plus.
This position is based out of our New York office.
What You'll Be Doing
- Evangelize CertiK services and products across target accounts and territories
- Prospect, qualify, and create sales opportunities for CertiK’s global sales teams—pursuing some of the largest and most recognized brands in the crypto and blockchain space
- Maintain and update Hubspot/CRM regularly
- Conduct ongoing research to identify new leads and industry trends
Who You Are
- Versatile, result-oriented, tenacious, and self-motivated
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment (chaotic neutral is the name of the game)
- Resourceful. A fast learner and problem solver with strong analytic skills
- Team player who's willing to make a positive impact on the team
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Interest in outbound sales experience, preferably in the tech industry or at a startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong desire to develop your BD skills and pursue a career in Business Development or Sales
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong knowledge and deep passion of cryptocurrencies and blockchain preferred