Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for collecting business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources; analyzing competitive market strategies and business impact implications; integrating current business intelligence data to client-facing engagements to support recommendations and identifying current and potential customers using related data analytics tools, etc.
- Assess business needs, design and develop client-facing data analysis deliverables using Business Intelligence tools
- Qlick to support customer identification, product strategies and recommendations for action based on CertiK’s industry knowledge and trend data
- Collaborate with software engineers to perform rigorously and thorough IT audit and communicate business impacts with customers, competitors, vendors, professional organizations and others to stay abreast of software security industry or business trends
- Using CertiK’s business and technical knowledge, product catalog knowledge and Telecom industry trend, perform market research to identify aspects for technical improvement and determine technical requirements to bridge the gap between external stakeholders and internal management team.
- Using reporting tools to generate standard or custom reports to summarize business, financial, or economic data and prepare a GAP Analysis report for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Working closely with engineer/system developers to help specify product development resources, format and delivery mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related area
- Developer or Software Engineer in executing all facets of the systems development life cycle
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft technology suite, OLAP cubes, relational database management systems and enterprise application integration is required